Fwd: WICN Audio

DATE: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:33:19
From: Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com>
To: Boston Radio <boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Does anyone else notice distorted and over-compressed audio on WICN (90.5,
Worcester)?  They were so bad this morning that I just couldn't listen.  I
sent an e-mail to the general manager, hopefully something will be done.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH

Was this while you were travelling on the'Pike?  I find it hard to believe
you get WICN in the Live Free or Die state...I live close to NH, but still in
Mass and I can't get any kind of usable signal from WICN.  Once in a
while The Glob references WICN in its radio highlights box, but for
people in Greater Boston, all they can probably get is BC's WZBC.

Laurence Glavin