Re: The Wave(was: Re: Rockline/Clear Channel)

> This is pretty common these days, though you tend to
> hear it more for sales
> reps than for engineering staff.  The rationale, I

Running spots for sales positions is commonplace
anywhere I have been and I have been places where we
ran spots for board-op openings.

> Not sure I'd bother with
> a non-programming
> position on AllAccess....it's more dj/PD oriented
> than engineering.

I have seen the occasional ad for engineers on All
Access.  RW always seems to be packed with them, too.

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH