Re: Lowell Spinners' radio broadcasts

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:18:47 -0500 "Gary Francis, WCAP"
<gary@afternoonlive.com> writes:
> Unless you know what freezes over WCAP will NOT be carrying the
> Lowell
> Spinners....and the Bob Ellis issue isn't the real issue - it
> basically is
> not a money making proposition - plain & simple.  I've seen the
> numbers and
> they don't work.
>
> -gary f
> (back from the frigid south)
> (if i ever suggest going to FLorida the last week of Dec and first
> week of
> January again would someone please hit me with a dummy load!)

I wonder how much of that is because of the old WCCM signal in Lowell ,
yeah I know they didn't drop power but still I've always found them a
little scratchy and they really didn't do any serious promotion or
advertising in Greater Lowell for the Spinners at least not that I saw
and if I didn't see it I can assume many others didn't either.  How are
the Lock Monsters  doing?
df