Re: Rockline/Clear Channel

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Nostatic wrote:

> Ellen K." We'll have to see if Coburn can get more affiliates and keep
> Rockline going on his own.

I hope so. As one of my coworkers at WKIT put it, maybe now that Coburn is
running it it will become a much better show!

CC seems to be doing a lot of cleaning up, several positions (all full
time I beleive) in the Bangor market were eliminated Thursday......and I'm
wondering if a similar trend is happening throughout the country. It
really makes me wonder about their finances.....what is between the lines
so to speak.......I feel bad for those that lost their jobs.....I hope
they at least got severence packages......

Jeremy