Sat.radio snipe at each other

http://www.radioworld.com/dailynews/one.php?id=2424

This sort of juvenile pandering reminds me very much when a pair of reps
from XM and Sirius were at the IBS (Intercollegiate Broadcasting Service)
annual conference in March of 2000.   There were a lot of well-reasoned
intelligent questions from the audience about technical issues, content
issues, business-plan issues....and both reps basically replied to
everything with "Our service is going to be great - and better than THAT
guy's - and if you can't see that, you're looking at it wrong!"

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135