Re: Re:Re:Wired.com on Reversing Consolidation

<<On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:40:34 -0500, Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com> said:

> They have always been part of the Boston market for ratings purposes, but
> back in the old days they served the communities of license and nearby
> communities.

As far as the Commission is concerned, they (meaning WQSX, WKLB-FM,
and WROR-FM) still do serve their communities of license, by
irradiating them with an electric field which exceeds 3.16 mV/m in 50%
of locations at least 50% of the time.

In any event, you continue to miss my point, which is that it's not at
all comparable to the sort of move-outs done in Texas.  Those stations
were *moved out* of their markets.  Not the studios, the transmitters.

-GAWollman