Re:Re:Wired.com on Reversing Consolidation

Plus in 8 of the top 10 markets Fox owned stations are VHF only WFLD
Chicago and WFXT are UHF. That stems from Murdoch getting the old
Metromedia and Storer stations.

Unloading WCVB to Hearst was one of his greatest moves as it really got
him the other Metromedia stations at Bld 19 prices