Re: shutting off to do transmitter work...

>      The Conway stations have a great history of
> service to the local area since 1959.  I hope
> someday
> to visit them.  73.

We just moved into new offices and studios in the
outlet mall in North Conway.  Until June the studios
and offices were in an old farm house on the outskirts
of Conway.  The GM, Ron Frizzel, has the lobby filled
with radio history...  Old pamphlets and newspaper
clippings about the stations, an old Victrola, an
Ozarka reciever, and several other pieces.  Actually,
the former owner still cuts spots and does a regualr
jazz show on WMWV.  You'll have to stop by next time
you get up this way.

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH