RE: RE: "Live and Local?""

At 02:15 PM 1/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Dan:
>
> > Well, if you can fix your own snowblower, maybe you
> > are a real man.  ;-)
>
>Depends on whether or not one uses ones own tools to fix the
>problem?  And then puts the tools back where they belong?
>
>Bill O'Neill (7/16th socket in hand to fix garage door track while
>listening to Alice 93.7 in the garage - just to keep this about
>radio.)

To replace the drive belt you need....

1.  an adjustable wrench

2.  a screw driver

3.  a bit of patience

4.  a few anglo-saxon phrases when 3 starts to wear thin.

But I never even raise the hood of my car anymore... it's gone way beyond
my "shade tree mechanic" skills.  I let the professionals deal with it.

Dan  (all thumbs) Cole