RE: Clear Channel ends streaming broadcasts ... please explain

How about:

A) Crappy Music!

B) Getting Laid Off and realizing that CD's neither feed, clothe or shelter
one or their family!

(The people that copy CDs probably wouldn't buy them anyways)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com