Outdated promo on WODS

At 9:12 this morning, in the middle of one of those interminable
commercial blocks, WODS aired a well-produced, high-energy promo for its
special New Year's Eve and New Year's Day programming, two and three
days after the fact. I feel as though I'm piling on here, with all the
previous citations of past-expiration-date ads, but geez, you'd think
they could keep their promos current, wouldn't you?

IMO, I'd rather listen to the DRC-FM request show complete with the
request denials and the smashing of records the jock finds distasteful
-- and the occasional oddball oldie -- than formulaic, tight-playlist
oldies radio on a station that apparently doesn't care about what goes
on between the songs either.

Howard