Clear Channel ends streaming broadcasts

The vast majority of Clear Channel stations have stopped streaming in the past
couple of days, citing licensing (ASCAP/BMI) issues and streaming expenses.  The
move comes after decisions about streaming were delegated to local markets (I
understand that streaming was a corporate decision before.)  This has been
reported in All Access and is confirmed by visiting several CCU stations'
websites.  I'd say about 90% of my CCU bookmarks are gone.  That's all, folks!

Take care,
Chris