RE: Radio Listening--Human Contact

At 02:49 PM 1/2/2003, elipolo@earthlink.net wrote:
> > In fact, most kids ... feel that some of these attention-getting,
>loudmouth DJs
> > (Stern wanna-bes, particularly, who aren't as good and/or original as
>Stern) are
> > *very* annoying.
>
>Perhaps so, though a teacher at one of the area's major broadcasting
>schools claimed to me that, at least as of a couple of years ago, many of
>the new
>(male) students stated that they wanted to learn how to become "the next
>Howard
>Stern".
>
>Eli Polonsky

I think that was because:
a: Howard is paid an obscene amount of money
b: Howard gets an obscene amount of fame
c: Howard gets naked women in the studio
d: Howard gets naked women in the studio
e: Howard gets naked women in the studio
:-)

Not really because Howard was particularly stimulating talk radio or anything.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron