Re: WQSO now "The Wave" (was "96.7 due to switch")

"Bob Nelson" posted:
> First song: "You ain't seen Nothin' Yet" by BTO.
> Can you say, Classic Rock (maybe kind of like WROR
> before their format  tweak?)
>
> Oldies with a more rock edge, I'd think...

I don't see much Classic Rock here.  9:00 to 9:45 this evening:

It's A Heartache - Bonnie Tyler
I Feel The Earth Move - Carole King
Dancing In The Streets - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Dock Of The Bay - Otis Reading (showcased as "THIS IS WAVE MUSIC")
Go All The Way - Raspberries
Land Of 1000 Dances - Wilson Pickett remake

Good spread of the years involved.

They're promoting "Commercials Off - Music On - Another Hour of Super
Hits
from the 60's & 70's"

Interesting to see the small overlap between "Superhits of the 60's &
70's" and "The
Greatest Hits Of All Time"

I wonder: Does commercial-free translate to jock-free?  We'll See!

Roger