RE: goodbye to 2002

Actually, my wife's 2000 Corolla has a Cassette Player as standard
equip...so there may be some (granted not for long..with CR-RW becoming
commonplace) mid to low end vehicles that still have a tape player as the
standard equipment.

I give the cassette format 'til 2010 and by then it will be as common as
vinyl is now.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com