WQSO format switch due today/ New Year's Songs

WQSO 96.7 in Rochester, NH, which does reach Northeast
MA, is supposed to switch formats (or will they?)
today at 3 pm... No mention of a switch on
their website (http://www.wqsofm.com ) -- i.e., no
"tune in New Yrs Eve at 3 pm to hear the Seacoast's
newest radio station", BUT they are continuing the all
New Years' Eve stunt on air. (The website still lists
their jocks, etc....)

Will they change drastically or simply do a minor
tweak (or introduce a new nickname?). I'm guessing
that no matter what the format is, you will continue
to hear Imus in the Morning and Bruins games, unless
Clear Channel moves them elsewhere in the market.

Some New Years songs:
'What Are You Doing New Years' (different artists)

'Just Another New Years' Eve' (Barry Manilow)

'Ding Dong Ding Dong' (George Harrison; "ring out the
old, ring in the new")

'New Years Day' (U2)

'This Is My New Year's Resolution' (Spike Jones and
the City Slickers)

'Auld Lang Syne' (done by everyone by Guy Lombardo to
folk artists)

'I Understand Just How You Feel' (G Clefs '61, Four
Tunes '54, Freddie and the Dreamers '65-- of note
because it uses the "auld lang syne" melody with
different lyrics)