Bruins Hockey Mix-Minus?

Last night, I tuned in WQSO (96.7) to see if they were still playing "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?."  Surprise!  Boston Bruins Hockey.  I flipped back and forth between 96.7 and 1030.  Surprise!  The game on 'BZ had lots of crowd noise, etc.  The same game on 'QSO was a dry feed.  The background was so quiet.  How quiet was it?  It was os quiet, I could hear the sticks scrape the ice.  Why would they have two feeds - one dry?

Roger Kirk

p.s. Their 10 second ID said "Stay Tuned For The Seacoast's Newest Radio Station on New Year's Day!"