Re: Gene Simmons, KISS, WBUR, Fresh Air

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:26:39 -0800 (PST) Cooper Fox <fox893@yahoo.com>
writes:
> Is this an older interview?  From late 2001 or early
> 2002?  If it is I think I remember hearing about this
> one...

I was recorded in 2002 I don't recall when, I am somewhat surprised they
decided to rebroadcast it, I know they reaired the interview on Fresh Air
Weekend the weekend after the show initially was broadcast because of the
volume of requests to hear it,  apparently it caused a lot of talk
outside NPR and people who normally wouldn't listen to Fresh Air asked to
hear it.  But as for why they picked this show for Terri's vacation, I
guess you can email Fresh Air at WHYY and ask.
df