Re: Ch. 4 says: Watch ESPN

That was a Channel 4 graphic

Strange the Pats don't mention Ch 5 since they atr the "official" Pats
outlet in Boston.

4 has toned it down from last month when for the Oakland game they were
saying watch on ESPN then switch at end of game to 4 for Sports Final.

I m sure 5 will get even by telling viewers the Sox are on NESN when in
Boston 30 games will be simulcast on 4 or 38

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:07AM -0500, Aaron Read wrote:
> The Patriots website full schedule has no mention of Ch.5
> either....just ESPN.
> http://flash.patriots.com/games/Season.sps?season=0
>
> But the "game details" page does mention WCVB.
> http://flash.patriots.com/games/GamesDetails.sps?matchid=17688

> Aaron "Bishop" Read             aread@speakeasy.net
> Fried Bagels Consulting www.friedbagels.com
> Brighton, MA                    AOL IM: ReadAaron
>

> At 04:56 AM 12/22/02 -0800, Bob Nelson wrote:
>> Several times during yesterday's NFL game between
>> Miami and Minnesota, Ch. 4 run a graphic which said:
>> "Programming Note: Watch Patriots and the Jets
>> Sun. night at 8:30 pm on ESPN".
>>
>> Hmm. Funny, but I understand the game is also being
>> shown locally on Ch. 5. Why would they want you to
>> know that ESPN is showing the Pats? :)
>>
>> I guess they figure that if people are going to watch
>> the Pats anyway, they should tune into ESPN. Better
>> them than Ch. 5, especially since those viewers might
>> then stay tuned to watch Ch. 5's news, and we can't
>> have that, can we? :)
Lake Barengo is a body of water whose surface is smooth as glass

But getting to Lake Barengo is a genuine pain in the ass.

JIMMY STEWART