was never a legal ID.
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:34:59
From: Aaron 'Bishop' Read <aread@speakeasy.net>
To: lglavin@lycos.com

Whoa....you mean since SEPTEMBER they've just been nothing but dead
carrier?  Yikes!

If you can confirm that now and then for me, I'd be grateful...sounds like
their situation is more serious than I thought.  They could be in a world
of hurt if the wrong person decided to pursue this - that sort of crap is
how you lose a license (having dead carrier now and then is one thing -
dead carrier for four months is ba-a-a-a-a-d).   I'd much rather see it
resolved to WPAA's satifaction than to have some religious "satellator"
swoop in and force an LMA or something.

- Aaron