Re: Automation for college stations....

Greetings:
     I have the Sine programmed to fire a cart deck
once a hour.  It never fails, unless you lose power
and you have to reset the clock.  Otherwise, it's
pretty dependable.  You don't need to program every
hour.  The Sine is capable of doing an hourly task.
Since I programmed the unit four years ago, off the
top of my head..... I forget the the actual codes.
But, the Sine remembers the code, even when the power
is off.  But again, you must reset the clock.  You can
tell if you've had a power outage when you check the
clock <71> and it says "hours 00, minutes 99, push
pound to reprogram".  Once you get the hang of it,
it's like riding a bicycle.

73,

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts

--- SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com> wrote:
> Peter Q. George wrote:
>
> >     Our legal ID is automatically blended in at
> the
> >top of every hour with a cart deck connected to our
> >Sine-Systems remote control. I just leave the music
> >audio a little lower than the cart machine's level
> on
> >the board.
>
> Curiously, do you call in once an hour and do a 66
> <function #> <raise> or
> do you have it automated?  I know the Sine can be
> programmed to
> automatically perform functions at specified times,
> but I've never needed
> to use this feature so I'm not that familiar with
> it...will it handle
> firing a function 24 times a day?

=====
Peter Q. George (K1XRB)