The Month Of August Is Finally Over

I've mentioned before that WCEC-AM 1110 in Salem, NH has
habitually retained its month of August sign-on time of 5:45 am
right through mid-December.  It looks as though time has
caught up with the Costa-Eagle daytimer, and now it signs
on after I leave for work, presumably 7:00 am; I'm out
of their early morning coverage area by then.
This happened last year...they signed on way early until the cusp of
winter, then seemed to follow the rules for several months.
They're on-the-air right now (post 4:30 pm 12/18);  but
maybe they're allowed some kind of operation until local
sunset in Charlotte, NC.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA