Adam's Letter (Was: Who knew? WSPR Fined!)

A. Joseph Ross, our list legal council asks,

> Well, I tried to find it, but I couldn't.  A little more
> specific infornation might have been more helpful.
> Especially since an "editorial" is not something that readers
> contribute, it's something which expresses the official position
> of the paper. Since it speaks for the paper, it usually is
> unsigned.  I checked the editorials anyway, and there was nothing
> that looked like it came from you.  Nor could I find anything in
> letters to the editor or op-ed articles.  So please tell us just
> what this is and where we can find it.  I, for one, would like to
> read it.

It's an LTTE about his and another high school needing repairs,
written in his capacity as class president:

          "Disrepair at Chicopee High needs immediate attention"

http://masslive.com/letters/unionnews/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1040114288248470.xml

          (it's the second letter down)

     ~Kaimbridge~

---
    Wanted—Kaimbridge (w/mugshot!):
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/Wanted_KMGC.html
Digitology—The Grand Theory Of The Universe:
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/index.html

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****