RE: Fwd: Sox (and WEEI?) nix WWZN deal

Continuing with your corrections of the radio station listings in the
Sunday Globe TV booklet:

1230 WESX is described as "show tunes". They're running an Adult Standards
satellite.

1260 WMKI (Radio Disney) is still listed as WPZE.

1300 WJDA is described as Adult Contemporary. It's running the same Adult
Standards satellite as WESX.

1410 WMSX Brockton is listed as Talk, I believe it's now Spanish.

1430 WXKS is listed as Big Band. Their format really is Easy Listening
and Adult Standards. (830 WCRN is Big Band, but is not listed at all).

1510 WWZN appears out of alphabetical order, it's still in the place where
it was with the old WNRB call letters.

1570 WNSH is listed as talk, they run more satellite oldies than talk now.

1390 WPLM and the erroneus listing for WPZE are out of alphabetical order.

On FM, 92.9 WBOS, 104.9 WBOQ, and 93.7 WQSX are out of alphbaetical order.

Otherwise the FM's besides WBOQ are fairly accurate, though WJMN should be
Urban Contemporary rather than "Dance music".

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .