RE: WILD Sign-offs??

Nope, I live in Somerville, just a couple of miles from WILD's Medford TX,
and I can listen to the daytime 5000 watt AM stereo signal until 4:15, and
then the 1000 watt mono "PSSA" signal still loud and fairly clear until
it simply just cuts out in mid-program at 4:45.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .