RE: WJIB-AM Get Some Competition

> Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 20:10:40 -0500
> From: SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com>
> Subject: RE: WJIB-AM Get Some Competition
>
> Dunno how well they made it into Boston, but the now dark WHEB/750 was
> stereo in the mid-late 80s.

They were wiped out in metro Boston by whatever 740 in Cambridge (now WJIB)
was then, I think it was gospel station WLVG at the time.

I think they came in over the water if you got to either the North Shore
or the South Shore and away from Cambridge, but I don't think I checked
them out during that time.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .