Re: Re:Re: Non-competes

--- Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com> wrote:
> I don't think this law is as weak as you believe it

Until it is tested in court, we are only left with
opinions.  Maybe you are right, but what cause is not
defined in the law so until a court defines "cause," I
think the scenario that I described is a definite
possibility.  I think my opinion is correct because
that language was added at the request of the Maine
Association of Broadcasters and was strongly opposed
by the proponents of the law.  As result, I do think
it makes a difference.

The law does clearly protect someone after the
contract has expired.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine