WOTW at night

I don't recall who was asking about WOTW night broadcasts, but just for
chuckles I tuned to 900 Wednesday night/Thursday morning on the way home.
 From Kenmore Sq to about Wilmington/Andover I was hearing an old Jack
Benny show through the hash with a talk show fighting to come through,
from Andover to Lowell the talk show (Point of View) was coming in very
well.  I did not hear a top of the hour ID but I did hear USA Radio
sports.  I believe WOTW uses the USA Radio Network.
df