RE: Cellphones while driving - article in Boston Herald

The one that really disturbs me is seeing people, cruising down 128 in
the morning, with a newspaper propped up on the steering wheel.  Another
disturbing sight is seeing the people who are wearing Walkman headphones
while driving...  And then, I suppose, there's me driving around looking
into other peoples' cars.  ;)

-Lou