RE: Dead FM Broadcasting Technologies

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, A. Joseph Ross wrote:
> That's why most tape players had a switch that allowed you to turn Dolby
> on and off.  And tapes generally indicated if they had Dolby on them.

HAD?????? INDICATED????

You make it sound like these things are long gone!! :) :)

I bought my latest Sony Walkman three years ago and it has Dolby B NR.
So do both of my cassette decks at home (granted I bought one of them 7
years ago but it's still a currently manufactured model).

New prerecorded cassette tapes still indicate whether or not they have
Dolby NR on them (and the Double D symbol).

--
Sven Weil