WLYN. WADN, and WPLM (AM)

Regarding WLYN, yes, it did have ethnic before but I
wonder if there will be different languages than
before (did I hear something about Chinese?). Not sure
if it was leased time or not.

By the way, it was said that WADN (1120) in Concord
and WPLM (1390) in Plymouth were running real country
at night. I just tuned into both frequencies (came in
well here on North Shore at noon) and they're running
country right now. Not sure if they're going
all-country for the rest of this holiday weekend, or
if
they're now full-time "Real Country" (i.e., no
business news anymore). My hunch is the former.