I'll check it out in the next few days on the radio I use (aGE
portable that doesn't appear to be a Superradio)to listen to LTAR.--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:44:56
From: dan.strassberg@att.net
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

Mr Glavin: How about a reception report from Methuen?

BTW, when the network feed gets screwed up, WBPS still broadcasts dead air--
sometimes for hours at a stretch. Although the audio quality is unexceptional,
I have to give WBPS this: with no modulation, there is no audible hum. How many
other AMs around here can make that claim?
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------