Re: Re:Re: AT&T/Comcast rates

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:10:27 -0500 "Joseph Pappalardo"
<joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> writes:
> Yeah, they did the same thing here...and all my family got called and
> visited.
>
> Funny thing is the caller who set up the appointment said that "they
> had to
> come out to check the cable."
>snip<
> I wonder why the globe spotlight team...or Susan Wornick or someone
> didn't
> do a peice on this ...it was so blatent.
>

> JP

There was a big stink about it in Lowell and people started calling their
city councilors, the council put pressure on AT&T to replace the boxes
with the old ones but I don't know if they required you to go to the
office to pick it up yourself or not.   just keep repeating, BIGGER IS
BETTER!
df