[no subject]

(Had slight exposure to Comcast while staying in
Philly earlier this year. OK, I guess...Still waiting
for the day when we can go a la carte on cable TV.
You want the ESPN channels, Comedy Central, A & E,
and TV Land but NOT Lifetime, Discovery, or the
shopping channels? You got it. Wouldn't it be nice if
we could just get only the channels we want--and pay
less. I'd rather pay slightly less to get the 30
channels I would want than pay more and also get 20
others I don't want/need...)