Another Source Of Interference For WBUR

I passed along the original posting to the engineering powers that be at
WBUR and I thought I'd share part of the response I got with the group
df

WBUR engineering writes:
I am aware of the Wellfleet application.  It is something of an oddity- a
directional
antenna system that points east with a beam of power centered in
Wellfleet.

I am somewhat doubtful that it will be built but I do not expect it to
cause us any
problems anywhere except in the direct vicinity of Wellfleet since most
of the
power simply goes out into the ocean (apparently there was a need to
bring
spiritual counseling to the whales out at Stellwagon bank).

As annoying as this is there is nothing that WBUR could have done about
it.
Our protected service contours don't go within 25 miles of Wellfleet.