Re: On 1470, 650 and 1060

What you're missing is that MulticulturaL is buying WLYN, not selling it. The
deal for WLYN hasn't closed yet and in the interim, the current owner, Add
Media, is running WLYN//WUMB. Once WSRO is relocated to Lexington (COL
Watertown), WLYN and WSRO will provide decent coverage of most of the Boston
market, including an area northwest of Route 128 during the daytime.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205