Radio church service interrupted with ads for "male enhancer"

Maybe it's because the Feds have caught up with Miss Cleo, but
announcements for "psychic services" no longer seem to be the
most ubiquitous broadcast ad.   Products for male impotence have
taken the lead, as far as I can tell -- if being the #1
commercial annoyance is considered a "lead" -- with ads on
practically every station I listen to.   They may even be
peddling those pills on Radio Disney, for all I know.

One Milwaukee station made the mistake of airing an ad for such a
"nutritional supplement" during the live broadcast of a church
service.
http://www.milwaukeemagazine.com/122002/pressroom_confidential.html

Station management indicated that it was not a commentary on
the current sex scandals.

--RC

--
http://www.catholicartists.org/