Christmas Music in Central Maine

I heard this on radio-info.com a couple days ago and
just saw it mentioned in All Access' news report...
WKSQ-Ellesworth(Kiss 94.5) has gone all Christmas.
Anyone get the impression that they're stunting for a
new format?  Why else would they roll into all
Christmas music so early?  But, then again, Mike and
Mike are still a very strong morning show.....  Or
have things changed since I have been gone?  Any thoughts?

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH