Re: NHPR Chief Named Chairman of NPR Board

At 03:59 PM 11/15/2002, Larry Weil wrote:
>Look for all music to disappear from NPR:
>http://www.concordmonitor.com/stories/news/local2002/notie_mark_handley_2002.shtml
>--
>Larry Weil
>Lake Wobegone, NH

That'd be a good thing, IMHO.   NPR is not the greatest when it comes to
music, and it opens the door for someone who can do it better to come in
and steal the market.

Granted, I'm lucky enough to be in an area where we're swamped with college
stations, all playing new and unusual music (lately too many stations,
actually...all trying to be the same thing I've noticed).  But if there's a
market to be exploited, someone will exploit it.  :-)

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135