RE: Clear Channel Mentioned in Today's Globe

WJMN (Jamin 94-5) would be the other Boston property.

Clear Channel is sponsoring an "Ice Capades" type event at the Verizon
Wireless Arena in Manchester this month. I guess they're branching out.
(They own...among others...the WGIR/N/P-WTSL quad-cast)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com