Prophet Automation - looking for a demo

Anyone on the list have access to a working installation of a Prophet
Systems NexGen automation system, and would be willing give me a "tour" of it?
http://www.prophetsys.com/ProphetRadio/

I am evaluating automation systems for WBRS...Prophet's descriptions
actually look like it might be good for their needs, and the price is
right...but the lack of a software demo is a huge turn-off for me; I don't
recommend ANYTHING until I get a chance to see it myself.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron