Re: Dick Summer WBZ

Some of the words popped into my head while I was shaving this morning (and
no, I didn't cut myself as a result). One hen, two ducks, three squawking
geese (that part would have made me eligible to win a movie pass if I had
dialed in and gotten through). I also remembered four Limerick oysters, five
corpulent porpoises. I think there were six brass monkeys from the ancient
sacred crypts of Egypt, but it could have been a different number. I have no
recollection of what there were seven of. There might have been eight
sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates with a marked propensity for
<something, could it have ben calumny?> and sloth. The piece went on through
perhaps a dozen items. I believe that the part about the key on the quay was
near the very end.

I feel better now--not quite as self conscious about my age--but I'd still
like to get a link to a Web page that contains the full text.

Dan Strassberg, Senior Technical Editor, EDN Magazine,
Reed Electronics Group, Reed Business Information
275 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458-1630, USA
1-617-558-4205, Fax 1-617-928-4205, ALTERNATE Fax 1-617-558-4470,
ednstrassberg@reedbusiness.com, www.edn.com