Re: Letterman in Boston?

Bob Nelson wrote:

>I would think WBZ would be the most likely candidate
>to do this, and even then, would they want to
>cut Paul Sullivan's show by 25 per cent, and lose the
>first half hour or so of Leveille?
>WBCN? Would Letterman suit their format?
>WODS?

6 months ago I would have said WBCN as they seemed to be drifting toward a
talk format.  Now with the demise of O&A and the return of music to PM
drive it seems that maybe that won't happen (given the lackluster
performance of most FM "hot talk" stations).  Since WBZ's talk shows tend
to be issues-oriented they seem an unlikely choice.