Re: WWZN adds programming

> >Also, I don't think Jerry Williams was there when Pat Whitley was there.
>
> Oh yes he was...in the afternoons.

What year?

I don't think Jerry ever did afternoons at WMEX 1510AM.

I believe when Whitley was at 1510....Jerry had already gone off to
Chicago...and had come back to WBZ.
(You might remember the SJC ruling on non-competes.)

Jerry was at WBZ during the Vietnam War.... long after his days at 1510.

I don't think Whitley was even in Boston during this time.

JP

As far as I recall Jerry only did 10PM+ when he was at 1510AM.

My recollection as that Jerry left WMEX 1510AM a lot earlier to go to
Chicago...before he came back to WBZ.  (Which you might recall   (Remember
he used to follow Ginsberg)  From