RE: Political ads with phone numbers

And one real interesting take on that is in the NH District 4 Executive
Council Race (Covers Manchester, Derry. L'Derry, Hudson and 7 other towns)
is that race the Dems are running someone named Shannon O'Brien (have yet to
see or hear her, no press releases or campaign appearances) who is using the
EXACT same kind of campaign sign as Shannon O'Brien of MA (purple-yellow,
simply reverse colors, but with the same 'symbol' at the bottom of the
sign).

She (NH's O'Brien) is banking on the "MA resident moving to NH" voters to
check off her name for "Governor's Council" (We do NOT call it that here in
NH) thinking their voting for MA Governor.

I have worked at polls counting write-ins before and I've (sadly) seen
write-ins for Teddy K on our ballots.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com