RE: Political ads with phone numbers

Hey, I saw in the Derry Snooze that Lake Woebegone has a candidate....

Though I respectfully disagree with most of your answers to their survey, I
still wish you luck on Tuesday (Larry Weil is a candidate for State Rep for
Salem & Windham NH).

Apparently your Ch 7 work schedule is flexible enough that you rake in that
$100/yr as a State Rep.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com