RE: Political ads with phone numbers

If anyone is watchingn SNL tonight, they're doing a great send-up of exactly
this issue..

Call Candidate X and telling to stop telling people to call Candidate Y...

and...

Candidate Y has disconnected his office phones....so call him at home at
201-555-0199....

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com