Re: WWZN adds programming

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

> 2.)  When was the last time there was anything worth listening to on 1510AM?
> Anyone want to venture an opinion?

Back when AM 1510 was doing Spanish programming as ALFA 15-10 and La
Galaxia 15-10.

I think this was before One-On-One Sports came on board (the
calls were WNRB and I think it was a religous format during the day?)

They really played some nice music selections at night, when I could
receive it here in New York City.

I think it was actually done by a live deejay. Really upbeat and it all
flowed nice and tight.

I also really liked the "Galaxia" name.  It was something different from
the yawn-yawn "Mega," "Caliente" and "La Nueva"  that are so prevalent in
other Spanish markets.

Anyone remember when AM 1330 was called Radiolandia 13-30 Super Estereo?

:-)

--
Sven (what's in a name?)