WWZN adds programming

If you haven't heard, WWZN recently named Mike Adams to be its new
morning-show host. I believe his first show may have been this morning,
even.

Also, posters on Radio-Info.com's Boston board are mentioning that Jimmy
Myers is supposedly joining 1510 to do nights. Jimmy's been off the air in
terms of a regular time slot for a good six or seven years now, since his
WBPS show was silenced. I seem to recall him doing some fill-in work at 96.9
recently.

Seems like Paul Allen is really pumping some money into this station, hiring
people with name recognition in the market and talent (even though Andleman
probably lost his fastball 10 or 12 years ago). Does anyone think 1510 can
truly be successful -- if given enough time to mature?