Channel 21In NH OK Now

A few days ago, John Bolduc of the "Live Free or Die" state posted a message
asserting that even in his home, channel 21 in Concord was weaker than
before.  I have a tabletop TV with rabbit ears in my kitchen/dining-room area
for watching news or similar shows while munching chow or doing the dishes, etc.
(My big-screen TV is attached to ATT Broadband's WAY overpriced cable)
Believe me, the arms of the antenna are placed just so, and receive nearly
all the Boston stations ok (even 44 after the rebuild)and I never touch them.
But I checked channel 21 after the post, and it was quite murky (not to be
confused with Murky Research) and jumpy too.
But now, it's very clear and useable, although there doesn't seem to be
anything worth watching!  Either they had some failure and it's now ameliorated
or they fulfilled a CP that I didn't know about.  Maybe they're installing
a new DT antenna, and the analog signal was weaker while they did it.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup